here's a quick update. We've been busy recently and are about to start testing an updated version of UoC (see attached pic below), sometime next week. What we'll be doing after that: improving multiplayer by adding something like a propper lobby where you'll be able to post games invitations, look for open games, who's online etc. We'll try to post as much of that design as it comes along, and hopefully get some good back and forth with the comments.
We also want to make more MP-friendly scenarios and it would help if we coould get feedback from members here. There are hundreds of games on the server, so obviously people are playing but there aren't too many AARs for MP We can pull the games to get some stats etc. but nothing beats a player's considered opinion. Please give us a hand and expand on one or more of the following:
- do you feel it's better to play MP, or symmetric SP (two games)?
- is the current "2nd Kharkov" MP scenario usable? Is the prestige margin set correctly?
- which SP scenarios are good to play in MP?
- would you like to see more MP scenarios (e.g. "Winter Tempest")?
- do you feel we should work on a "handicap" to enable players of different skill to play?
- what additional options should there be in MP game setup (weather, prestige, etc)...
If you play MP, please consider sparing a moment to give us a hand with this. Basically we're focusing on MP now, so what goes in is what everyone will have to live with for some time. Once we move on to the expansion, it will be all about the new scenarios.