Visual bug after destroying enemy unit on first turn on Husky on last update

Steam Testing Branch.
User avatar
Sjarlatan
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:41 pm
Contact:

Visual bug after destroying enemy unit on first turn on Husky on last update

Unread postby Sjarlatan » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:01 am

So I blasted this unit on Husky, and the now empty area next to my unit, turned into a "weak unit in the fog of war"-icon.

Skjermbilde (629).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Sjarlatan
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Visual bug after destroying enemy unit on first turn on Husky on last update

Unread postby Sjarlatan » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:44 am

And now a crash on entering a hex with a single straggler on it.

Skjermbilde (630).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aloalo
2x2 Games
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:08 am

Re: Visual bug after destroying enemy unit on first turn on Husky on last update

Unread postby Aloalo » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:56 pm

Thanks for the report Sjarlatan :)

The second one will be fixed in the next beta patch.
The first one I can't reproduce, report again if you encounter it.

User avatar
Sjarlatan
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Visual bug after destroying enemy unit on first turn on Husky on last update

Unread postby Sjarlatan » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Aloalo wrote:Thanks for the report Sjarlatan :)

The second one will be fixed in the next beta patch.
The first one I can't reproduce, report again if you encounter it.


Sure thing! :D

Skjermbilde (631).png


I also found a movement type error on the french mountain unit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games
Posts: 1815
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:24 pm
Location: Zagreb, Croatia

Re: Visual bug after destroying enemy unit on first turn on Husky on last update

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:10 pm

Sjarlatan wrote:I also found a movement type error on the french mountain unit.

Very productive! :D :D This one should be fixed as well, just make sure you have the latest update from steam. We noticed it earlier in the day ourselves and fixed it.

Cheers!

User avatar
Sjarlatan
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Visual bug after destroying enemy unit on first turn on Husky on last update

Unread postby Sjarlatan » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:23 pm

Tomislav Uzelac wrote:
Sjarlatan wrote:I also found a movement type error on the french mountain unit.

Very productive! :D :D This one should be fixed as well, just make sure you have the latest update from steam. We noticed it earlier in the day ourselves and fixed it.

Cheers!

You're welcome! :D