Infantry3d icon

Ask, comment, read.
morismichael
Newcomer

Infantry3d icon

Unread postby morismichael » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:28 pm

hi,
this game is great,i have one question/request, can you guys introduce an option to change the huge 3d heads with full body models, i really don't like this heads, it takes out some of the fun factor for me.

Nenad Jalsovec
Art!

Re: Infantry3d icon

Unread postby Nenad Jalsovec » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:43 am

Hi morismichael,

For the time being we don't plan to introduce any alternative sets of icons. Our production resources are somewhat limited so we need to prioritize them. Since most players were quite happy with the current icon set, we consider it an area that doesn't need further addressing.

However, the game graphics are easily moddable. There is a fair number of icon mods available already. Check out the modding section over at Matrix forums and see if there is something that suits your taste better: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1018

If this is a serious issue for you, it'd mean a great deal to us if you could elaborate a bit on why exactly it takes out the fun factor. The more detailed your feedback, the greater the chance we'll take the thing into consideration for the future versions of the game.