Supply Display

Ask, comment, read.
genehaynes44
First Lieutenant

Supply Display

Unread postby genehaynes44 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Here's what I would like to see in a future patch:

A color coded supply dispaly that "overlays" the standard unit display. The current method is fine, but there are times when I have to click the supply button several times to get an idea of where I have to move a unit to get it back in supply. If there were a button that would highlight the in supply hexes in green (similar to the "show possession button"- P)it would make it eaiser to see how far you are from your supply.

Just a suggestion, I'd like to hear how the other testers feel about it. Great game, I'm having a ball playing....I mean testing it!!

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Re: Supply Display

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Hm, you know what, I do that too from time to time. Sort of quickly turn supply on and off to see where I should put the unit so it's back in supply on the next turn. I use the hotkey though ("S") so it's less of an issue for me.

I too would like more players/testers to weigh in. I'm not into the "green overlay" solution to be honest, but it is a real (minor maybe but still) annoyance that could possibly be addressed in some way.

Also: we should now in fact be posting these in the Public section of the forum since the game has gone live. Pelin, can you please transfer this thread to the public section :?:

2xPelin
2x2 Games

Re: Supply Display

Unread postby 2xPelin » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:16 am

Moved.