Official Tournament Rules Thread

Ask, comment, read.
Stahlgewitter
Colonel

Re: Official Tournament Rules Thread

Unread postby Stahlgewitter » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:56 am

Does that mean we have to replay the round, or can you accept the result of what we've already done?

spillblood
Major General

Unread postby spillblood » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:49 pm

I'd be up to it, but it'd be best if we'd play two games at once like I did in the previous round with Reanimator, because that would take less time. Would you be willing, Stahlgewitter?

Ritalingamer
Colonel

Unread postby Ritalingamer » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:47 am

Sorry about the confusion everybody.

If you have already played two rounds in the January Offensives single player scenario, please play again in the MP scenario.

If this is impractical or you can't finish in time, I will count the single player results. It's not ideal, but sometimes you need to make compromises.

Stahlgewitter
Colonel

Unread postby Stahlgewitter » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:48 pm

We're half way through the rematch in the PVP scenario, just so you don't wonder.

spillblood
Major General

Unread postby spillblood » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:08 am

OK, since Stahlgewitter has no time left (his ship is going to sail at 0600), and since he has the upper hand in both games we played (we started two January PvP games after Ritalingamer stated we played the wrong scenario (January Offensive (SP) instead of January PvP (MP) ), I surrendered both games. So he won four times against me, just two times in the wrong scenario :D
Spillblood vs Stahlgewitter:
0euggt
Spillblood: Soviets, Stahlgewitter: Axis
Outcome: Soviet Surrender in turn 6/8 (loss for Spillblood).
Soviet Advantage: 0

Stahlgewitter vs Spillblood
Game code: a3PozW
Stahlgewitter: Soviets, Spillblood: Axis
Outcome: Axis Surrender in turn 6/8 (loss for Spillblood)
Soviet advantage: 1025

UPDATE: Just noticed I had accidentally clicked "next turn" on the a3PozW scenario. This means I'm probably not capable of properly ending this game because because Stahlgewitter cannot do the next turn (after which I'd be able to surrender). But please let it count as a victory for him.

Stahlgewitter
Colonel

Unread postby Stahlgewitter » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:31 pm

Thanks to Spillblood for what was more of a challenge than the results suggest. I'd never tried MP before this.

I'm going to be out of the frame for about 9 days to a fortnight, perhaps more. Any news from the other semifinal round?

spillblood
Major General

Unread postby spillblood » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Stahlgewitter wrote:Thanks to Spillblood for what was more of a challenge than the results suggest. I'd never tried MP before this.

I'm going to be out of the frame for about 9 days to a fortnight, perhaps more. Any news from the other semifinal round?

Yeah, it was a challenge for both of us. He's a really strong opponent. Multiplayer requires much more consideration and to think ahead than playing against the AI.

Ritalingamer
Colonel

Unread postby Ritalingamer » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:07 am

I'm about to travel, so I will post the next round of matchups in a few days - probably this weekend.

Stay tuned!

Ritalingamer
Colonel

Unread postby Ritalingamer » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:19 pm

I didn't realize when I made the last post, but I haven't heard anything from Tankman or MK in a while.

They have until I get back home this weekend to either get back to me or say they can't play. If necessary, if one of them has gone MIA, I'll pair the other up against Kampfgruppe, who got a by this round.

Tankman45210
Second Lieutenant

Unread postby Tankman45210 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:20 pm

Finally finished a game with mk20336

Code: iWkntb
Soviet: Tankman, Axis: mk20336
Finished on Turn 9 with 1600 points to the Soviet.

Seems mk is going on another business trip so there won't be another round.