Official Tournament Rules Thread

Ask, comment, read.
Kampfgruppe
Captain

Re: Official Tournament Rules Thread

Unread postby Kampfgruppe » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:55 am

Tankman lets start up a game because we only have four more days left.

Tankman45210
Second Lieutenant

Unread postby Tankman45210 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:50 am

Stahlgewitter wrote:
Kampfgruppe wrote:Anyone want to play a battle with me? Only seven more days left and I can't get a response...I will give you first choice Let me know.

OK, started game c0H72c as the Germans.

EDIT: And kicked off another game vs Tankman

Started two games. Codes in private messages

Stahlgewitter if you started a game with me, I didn't get the code.

Kampfgruppe
Captain

Unread postby Kampfgruppe » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:49 pm

The Battle of Stalingrad Official Score:

Stahlgewitter Russians and Kampfgruppe Axis: Game ended on the 8th turn with Axis surrendering. Axis Remaining prestige 250. Game code c0H72c
Kampfgruppe Axis and Stahlgewitter Russians : Game ended on Turn 9, Axis Score 1035. Game Code f0TSYF

Tankman Russians and Kampfgruppe Axis: Game ended on the 10th turn with Axis surrendering. Axis Remaining prestige 30. Game Code cIoLcQ
Kampfgruppe Axis and Tankman Russians : Game ended on Turn 6, Axis Score 910. Game Code M2rmEg

I know Stahgewitterl and Tankman have started up both their games and waiting on the outcome.

Kampfgruppe
Captain

Unread postby Kampfgruppe » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:57 am

I made a mistake when I posted this with corrections noted,

Stahlgewitter Russians and Kampfgruppe Axis: Game ended on the 8th turn with Russians surrendering. Axis Remaining prestige 250. Game code c0H72c
Kampfgruppe Axis and Stahlgewitter Russians : Game ended on Turn 9 with Axis taking Stalingrad, Axis Score 1035. Game Code f0TSYF

Tankman Russians and Kampfgruppe Axis: Game ended on the 10th turn with Russians surrendering. Axis Remaining prestige 30. Game Code cIoLcQ
Kampfgruppe Axis and Tankman Russians : Game ended on Turn 6 with Axis taking Stalingrad, Axis Score 910. Game Code M2rmEg

Ritalingamer
Colonel

Unread postby Ritalingamer » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:35 pm

Kampfgruppe wrote:I made a mistake when I posted this with corrections noted,

Stahlgewitter Russians and Kampfgruppe Axis: Game ended on the 8th turn with Russians surrendering. Axis Remaining prestige 250. Game code c0H72c
Kampfgruppe Axis and Stahlgewitter Russians : Game ended on Turn 9 with Axis taking Stalingrad, Axis Score 1035. Game Code f0TSYF

Tankman Russians and Kampfgruppe Axis: Game ended on the 10th turn with Russians surrendering. Axis Remaining prestige 30. Game Code cIoLcQ
Kampfgruppe Axis and Tankman Russians : Game ended on Turn 6 with Axis taking Stalingrad, Axis Score 910. Game Code M2rmEg

Great! Now we just need the results of the game between Stahlgewitter and Tankman.

Kampfgruppe
Captain

Unread postby Kampfgruppe » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:16 am

Anyone hear any communication from Stahlgewitter and Tankman? If not, I think they both must have died valiantly during the Battle of Stalingrad.

Stahlgewitter
Colonel

Unread postby Stahlgewitter » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:34 am

Sorry chaps, family issues then the server problem delayed me. I promise progress tonight.

Ritalingamer
Colonel

Unread postby Ritalingamer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:52 am

I'm confused, did you play as Axis twice? You were supposed to alternate sides, so you would play as both Axis and Soviets.
Until I know who was who for certain, I can't score this.

I'll also PM the participants for clarification and to see if Stahlgewitter and Tankman are still around.

Kampfgruppe
Captain

Unread postby Kampfgruppe » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:37 am

Ritalingamer wrote:

Kampfgruppe Russians and Stahlgewitter Axis: Game ended on the 8th turn with Germans surrendering. Axis Remaining prestige 250. Game code c0H72c Kampfgruppe Victory
Kampfgruppe Axis and Stahlgewitter Russians : Game ended on Turn 9 with Axis taking Stalingrad, Axis Score 1035. Game Code f0TSYF Kampfgruppe Victory

Tankman Axis and Kampfgruppe Russians : Game ended on the 10th turn with Germans surrendering. Axis Remaining prestige 30. Game Code cIoLcQ Kampfgruppe Victory
Kampfgruppe Victory

I'm confused, did you play as Axis twice? You were supposed to alternate sides, so you would play as both Axis and Soviets.
Until I know who was who for certain, I can't score this.

I'll also PM the participants for clarification and to see if Stahlgewitter and Tankman are still around.

Changes made above, I won both games against both opponents. Kampfgruppe Victory

Tankman45210
Second Lieutenant

Unread postby Tankman45210 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Last rounds

Tankman Axis vs Stahlgewitter Soviet. Code: SQP0BG
Axis takes Stalingrad on Day 6. 300 Prestige. 1100/1100.

Stahlgewitter Axis vs Tankman Soviet. Code: z18WGC
Axis takes Stalingrad on Day 5. 300 Prestige. 1100/1100.