Anniversary Post

Ask, comment, read.
Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Anniversary Post

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:08 pm

I made a small post for our third anniversary on the blog, check it out: https://unityofcommand.net/blog/2014/11/ ... sary-post/

Going back through that release day thread was really heartwarming. Cheers to Imperial Dane and willgamer, our first customers ever. Crazy night that. :)

Hopefully you'll all like the new stuff we're working on as well. I will be posting about it as regularly as I can on the blog.

Cheers,

Tomislav

Harry_vdk
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Anniversary Post

Unread postby Harry_vdk » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:33 am

Congratulation with this milestone.

I found some old BT test video, maybe you like it.

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:14 am

It's black and white and shaking constantly. Either we had some really nasty bugs back then, or my codecs aren't set up properly ;)

HolyDeath
Captain

Unread postby HolyDeath » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:06 pm

It's great to read an update on the project. I know this is not enough for media to cover, but I am glad to be able to witness that something is happening and even hear what kind of features we might expect.

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Thanks Holy! I hope to be regular with the updates, keeps my morale up too.

Re: media, I think they'd cover it if I raised the proper noises. I intentionally didn't for the moment, call me modest or whatever. I'll try to get a solid alpha of the game running, and only then do a proper media announcement.

Cheers!

nutluck
Cadet

Unread postby nutluck » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:41 am

I only recently learned your game even existed, it is a very cool game and I am looking forward to the next one.

You can thank the youtuber The Mighty Jingles, he has been talking about your game so I did some research and I am really impressed by it.

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Thanks nutluck. I've seen the latest video from Jingles, and Matt (Ritalingamer) is an old fan of his.

I laughed very hard at this "incompetent minion" video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3BN_esSz2I :D

nutluck
Cadet

Unread postby nutluck » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:30 am

Yeah the gnome vs food video's where cute.

I am planning to pick up this game after the holidays. Sadly priority at this time of the year is to spend money on other people instead of myself. :)

nutluck
Cadet

Unread postby nutluck » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:11 am

Just picked up the game. I was going to wait till after the holidays to buy myself something, but humble bundle had the main game and both DLC's on sale for 65% off and that was just way to good of a deal to pass up. So I picked up all three tonight. Hopefully I will get time this week or weekend to play it for myself, instead of watching others play it on youtube. :)

Harry_vdk
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread postby Harry_vdk » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:53 pm