Worst Hair Pulling Moments

Ask, comment, read.
Ritalingamer
Colonel

Worst Hair Pulling Moments

Unread postby Ritalingamer » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:52 pm

We all love Unity of Command's AI - its evil, evil AI.
We've all had those moments where the computer saw a weakness and exploited it ruthlessly. Of course, that difficulty is half the fun and is part of what makes UoC such an awesome strategy game.

Go to our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/unityofcommand and share your favorite screenshot or story of a time the AI beat up on you, cut off half your army, and stole your lunch money.
It's OK to share, this is a safe place. :D

If you'd rather stay "anonymous," the best posts from here will be reshared (no handles or names attached) by me on our Facebook page.

I'll start us off:
Operation Zitadelle - I neglected to defend the "shoulder" of the breakthrough and the AI did some creative rearranging of its infantry and drove all the way to my southern supply point. D'oh! I was able to counter attack the next turn and throw them out, but my timetable was torn to shreds.

Little Saturn - The AI managed to sneak a panzer division all the way to the other side of the river, cutting half my army off from supply. And we all know how hard it is to attack a panzer division with Soviet units, let alone across a river. I had to reload that one.

So, what was your favorite "oh wow!" moment when the AI outsmarted you?