Buying the DLC

Ask, comment, read.
duhsveti
Newcomer

Buying the DLC

Unread postby duhsveti » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:14 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right forum so sry if i misplaced it. Anyway, i bought the game about a year and a half ago via Matrix and i can see it is available on steam now. I'm wondering where i should buy the dlc from? Will it work if i buy it on your store? Can i activate the basic game on steam and buy it from there?

aesqe
Marching band

Re: Buying the DLC

Unread postby aesqe » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:00 am

Hi duhsveti,

the DLC will install and work just fine no matter where you buy it (excluding Steam, of course).

And to answer your other question: only customers who bought the game directly from us (via our website) can get a steam key, sorry.

Bruno

HolyDeath
Captain

Unread postby HolyDeath » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:59 pm

So, you can't buy from anywhere else if you already have bought it via Steam?

aesqe
Marching band

Unread postby aesqe » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:19 pm

@HolyDeath: you can buy it from anywhere you want - the only thing you can't do is buy the DLC on Steam if you don't have the main Unity of Command game on Steam as well.

Even if you buy the game on Steam, you can always e-mail us with your game key and proof of purchase and we'll create a download page for you on our website.

And if you buy the DLC from us and you have the main game on Steam, you can easily redeem your Steam activation key and activate the DLC on Steam.

I think this covers all bases :D