I've just pushed an update that fixes some outstanding issues with the game and the scenario editor. I kindly ask you to report if you run into problems.
* fix: in history mode, number of actions (>1000) wraps around below the action buttons
* fix: crash when exiting game from history mode
* fix: crash when loading DLC campaign for which no DLC is installed
* fix: AI crash when AI is buying from OKH/Stavka reserve
* add some more info about units in scenario editor force pool dialog
* fix: force pool flags read from wrong DLC
* fix: soviet romanians have blue step on the force pool sheet
* fix: AI crash when all of the player's units are killed
* fix: setting reorg limit to 0 makes game stuck at reorg action
* fix: on the Game Bar display, AI prestige not updated when AI is spending
Existing customers should upgrade through our download system. Check this page for instructions on how to upgrade:
Ask, comment, read.
First unread post • 1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests