Beta Starts Today 6pm CET

Ask, comment, read.
Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Beta Starts Today 6pm CET

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:28 am

We will be starting the beta test today from 6pm (Central European Time).

Because this is a new system, we will first send download links to 20-30 people at most to make sure there are no problems. If everything works OK, we will send download links to all other testers within a few hours.

If you run into problems, let us know and we'll try to fix things. You can post on the forums or send e-mail to: [email protected]

Happy Testing!

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Re: Beta Starts Today 6pm CET

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:15 pm

I have approved the first batch of testers, basically on a first come first served basis. Let's see how the system holds up and then we will approve more people. We hope to make this all happen within the next few hours.

NOTE: If you happen to be around and want to start testing immediately, drop me a PM. I will approve you in the next batch.

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Re: Beta Starts Today 6pm CET

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi all,

we approved about 120 applications so far. There is another 30 or so people who either didn't confirm their email address or have incomplete data. We tried to contact all of them, but in case we missed you please contact us at [email protected] and we'll sort things out.

We only rejected very few applications outright.

Thanks to everybody who applied. Please don't forget to post about your experiences in the beta test forum.