Windows 10 - Milestones not unlocking

Post your technical problems here.
Ice5643
Cadet

Windows 10 - Milestones not unlocking

Unread postby Ice5643 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:09 pm

I am having an absolute blast playing this game but I seem to be having some issues with the milestones. Most of them are unlocking normally but some arent working right.

Slopes of saint benedict and early fall of rome have unlocked on the campaign map but not when I view my milestones from the main menu. And I specifically did not capture zuiderzee for the 90% sucessful milestone but that hasnt unlocked at all.

Not a huge deal but its a bit annoying as i cant go back and replay those missions to fix it. Anyone else encounter this or know whats happened here?

Savegame attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aloalo
2x2 Games

Re: Windows 10 - Milestones not unlocking

Unread postby Aloalo » Mon May 18, 2020 12:19 pm

Hi Ice5643, glad to hear you're enjoying the game :)

I can't reproduce the issue you described, have you checked if the milestones appear in the menu after you've restarted the game?

Ice5643
Cadet

Unread postby Ice5643 » Thu May 21, 2020 6:15 pm

I've attached a screenshot of the issue. On the campaign screenshot early fall of rome and slopes of mt benedict are highlighted and on the main menu they are not.

Obviously 90% sucess doesnt show up on either (dont know why it didnt trigger).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Sun May 24, 2020 12:57 pm

Did you try re-starting Steam and the game?

Milestones are recorded via Steam statistics, it is possible there is some problem with the Steam app that requires restarting it.

Cheers!