Python CTD on AI turn

Post your technical problems here.
mird
Second Lieutenant

Python CTD on AI turn

Unread postby mird » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:49 am

Hi,

I've been experiencing occasional crashed (all with the same error as in the screenshot), but this time it's during the AI turn and the game crashed immediately after the map (in this case Plunder) loads in. Restarting the mission did not help with the issue, CTD on AI turn 2 happened again. From limited testing and restarting missions on this and previous instances because of the error, it seems to me that it may be related to my units being close to enemy HQ, but at this point it's just guessing. Any help would be appreciated. Attached are the screenshot and the log it references.

ty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ante
2x2 Games

Re: Python CTD on AI turn

Unread postby ante » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:26 am

Can you, please, post savegame where AI crashes.

mird
Second Lieutenant

Re: Python CTD on AI turn

Unread postby mird » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:22 am

Unfortunately, I reset the mission, finished the southern Germany mission, then got back to this one - no issues this time. Also, once (upon a time in Italy) the game crashed in this manner when I'd just move a unit to a "specific" tile. In that case loading the game again and not moving to the same tile prevented the crash. Should it crash again, I'll post the savegame in this topic.