Release Version - Windows 10 - 90% Success Milestone Fails to Trigger

Post your technical problems here.
username
Cadet

Release Version - Windows 10 - 90% Success Milestone Fails to Trigger

Unread postby username » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:51 pm

I completed the Market Garden scenario and failed to capture Zuiderzee but was not awarded the "90% Success" milestone as expected. Are there additional conditions to achieve that milestone? If not, there appears to be a bug. I have attached a savegame where the most recently played scenario was Market Garden and the playback shows I failed to capture Zuiderzee, but the milestone was not achieved. No log file included because I have played other campaigns since the issue happened.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Re: Release Version - Windows 10 - 90% Success Milestone Fails to Trigger

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:02 am

I made a note to take a look at this (we're on holidays currently).

It's possible that it doesn't trigger if you have a really old campaign save, because the game "locks in" all the content at the time when you start your campaign.

Cheers!

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:29 pm

Hi, just checked this, the tooltip says "fail to capture Zuiderzee" where it should say "fail to capture Arnhem".

The mailestone change was made around the time of the free update in May, but it wasn't followed up by a change in the tooltip.

Thanks for reporting!

username
Cadet

Unread postby username » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:14 pm

Thanks for looking into this! I hope that you had a pleasant holiday. I will try again without capturing Arnhem to get all the milestones completed. :)

Apologies for my delay, I thought the forum would e-mail me responses to this thread but I must not have my account here configured correctly.