How to edit the Axis Scenarios?

Ask, comment, read.
Billy Bob Joe
Captain

How to edit the Axis Scenarios?

Unread postby Billy Bob Joe » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:54 am

Not finding them in the Scenarios list, I decided to delve in the files. Unfortunately, I could only find the .usc files instead of the full compliment of stuff. Here is the screenshot to illustrate:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Re: How to edit the Axis Scenarios?

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:32 pm

Unfortunately there is no in-game button to do this, but I see you have figured most of this out anyway. To edit e.g. the "kasserine_axis" scenario you need to:

1. Create a new folder called "kasserine_axis" in Local/.uoc2/_packages
2. In that folder create new folders "data/scenarios" (same structure as other packages)
3. Copy folder "kasserine_axis.usc" from game packages into "scenarios"

That's it! You may need to restart the game at this point, but scenario edaitor should work as usual.

Cheers!

Billy Bob Joe
Captain

Re: How to edit the Axis Scenarios?

Unread postby Billy Bob Joe » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:03 pm

Tomislav Uzelac wrote:Unfortunately there is no in-game button to do this, but I see you have figured most of this out anyway. To edit e.g. the "kasserine_axis" scenario you need to:

1. Create a new folder called "kasserine_axis" in Local/.uoc2/_packages
2. In that folder create new folders "data/scenarios" (same structure as other packages)
3. Copy folder "kasserine_axis.usc" from game packages into "scenarios"

That's it! You may need to restart the game at this point, but scenario edaitor should work as usual.

Cheers!

Thanks!