Can't figure out supply

Ask, comment, read.
JG51_Ruski
Second Lieutenant

Can't figure out supply

Unread postby JG51_Ruski » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:08 pm

Working my way through the tutorials and hit a brick wall on the Logistics section..I understand how the supply system works it's the mechanics of setting up a supply point I click on the supply icon up top and try clicking on the supply point in the south to get a point closer to Alexandria for when my tanks get there,,but no supply point is ever created actually I can't create any supply points further down the road up north,,Thanks for any advice

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Re: Can't figure out supply

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:13 am

Here is a good in depth supply guide which I suggest to everyone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHLuCL6 ... pz&index=2

Specifically, to create supply hubs, you need the rail line to be open (no enemy unit on it). Another thing: once you've created the hub, you need to confirm using the accept (checkmark) button or pressing ENTER.

Cheers!

JG51_Ruski
Second Lieutenant

Unread postby JG51_Ruski » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:10 am

Thanks Tonislav for the reply,,,I understand the mechanics of supply...My issue is I click on create a supply point and don't understand how to create one I pick a spot and click and nothing gets created In the tutorial the one up north I tried clicking that and same with the one down south
I just simply have been unable to create a new supply point no matter what I tried I get the press enter to accept or esc to cancel but nothing was changed /made to do either

orionpax
Second Lieutenant

Unread postby orionpax » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:40 pm

I noticed that for a supply hub there is the check box at the top. Maybe also add it for trucks? For me ENTER doesn’t seem to be working

JG51_Ruski
Second Lieutenant

Unread postby JG51_Ruski » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:04 pm

Orion there is one for truck right next to the supply point one..But i click either and still can't create a new supply point