MAC Players Avoid This Game...

Ask, comment, read.
Paul Mathew
Newcomer

MAC Players Avoid This Game...

Unread postby Paul Mathew » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:24 am

UOC...
Spent MANY MANY Hours, reading and watching the (very poor) "teaching videos" and then trying to make sense of play of UOC2.
The "Supply"/ "Command" rules seem to have no relevance to onscreen play: ZOC's come and go at AI's discretion.
Units go out of control and stay out of control despite linked chains of units tracing to supply dump.
Have yet to complete even a Single Campaign, most ending on "failed to achieve objective" note on first or second scenario.
Scenarios such as Normandy are totally unrealistic fantasy from perspective of actual historical event.
System architecture allowing four or five divisions of various types to attack a single opposing unit is total fantasy / nonsense.
Playing Easy or Normal.
Playing on iMAC desktop, macOS Big Sur, version 11.4 (current).
Have sense I am your Beta tester despite paying serious $$ for an actual quality game.
In absence of your 96 hour reply, inclusive of exact instructions, and promise to provide new "teaching video clips," I will post this message on as many community boards as I can warning MAC players to stay away from this game.
Very long time gamer (Avalon Hill, "Tactics II"),
RommelLives2.