[Bug] Heeresgruppe Nord, Daugavpils Crossing affect on Pskov

Ask, comment, read.
trigger01
Second Lieutenant

[Bug] Heeresgruppe Nord, Daugavpils Crossing affect on Pskov

Unread postby trigger01 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:20 am

First I played the campaign on classic and failed to get Daugavpils Crossing, however I still had the benefits on Pskov.
On my next campaign on normal I managed to get Daugavpils, and got the benefits too on Pskov.

If you start Pskov as a scenario you'll notice it has two variants: default and no_crossing.
For some reason on the default variant your units have not crossed over to Daugavpils, and on no_crossing they have.
This leads me to believe something was mixed up in the design.

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Re: [Bug] Heeresgruppe Nord, Daugavpils Crossing affect on Pskov

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:16 pm

Hi, I just double-checked this.

If you don't get the Daugavpils crossing in HGN, you get the "default" variant of the Pskov scenario.

If you do get the Daugavpils crossing, you get the "no_crossing" variant, the one where you have already crossed the river and hence there is "no crossing" (I remember the naming was confusing to me too).

There is no mix-up that I can tell, apart from the unfortunate naming.

Cheers!

trigger01
Second Lieutenant

Re: [Bug] Heeresgruppe Nord, Daugavpils Crossing affect on Pskov

Unread postby trigger01 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:13 am

Tomislav Uzelac wrote:Hi, I just double-checked this.

If you don't get the Daugavpils crossing in HGN, you get the "default" variant of the Pskov scenario.

If you do get the Daugavpils crossing, you get the "no_crossing" variant, the one where you have already crossed the river and hence there is "no crossing" (I remember the naming was confusing to me too).

There is no mix-up that I can tell, apart from the unfortunate naming.

Cheers!

Hello again. Ah, now I understand the naming! However the problem still remains.
I've attached my save file for my classic difficulty campaign below. In history mode you can see that I did not manage to get Daugavpils Crossing but still I started with the "no crossing" variant on Pskov.

edit: Checking through the turns I noticed I managed to get the objective but then lost it. The objective later switches to failed in the interface since I could not hold it, as it specifies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.