Barbarossa End Scenarios Have Objectives that improve Your Position in Next Scenarios

Ask, comment, read.
CaesarCzech
Cadet

Barbarossa End Scenarios Have Objectives that improve Your Position in Next Scenarios

Unread postby CaesarCzech » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:36 pm

Moscow and Rostov have objectives that are supposed to improve your situation in next scenario but those are the last scenarios and you said that Campaigns arent imported ie you dont import from Blitzkrieg into Barbarossa so why is it there. Oh also its possible to actually take Leningrad for some Goddamn reason by baiting Soviets with opportunity to retake objectives and since they are in close proximity AI gets baited so much i basically managed to take Leningrad but for some reason it needs to be under Siege :)

Jan Knopp
Cadet

Re: Barbarossa End Scenarios Have Objectives that improve Your Position in Next Scenarios

Unread postby Jan Knopp » Wed May 05, 2021 8:54 pm

+1 I'd like to ask the same. I must say that I expected additional mission at least at Moscow. Just surrounding the city does not make much sense to me. Thanks for answering this :-) PS: truly phenomenal game! Please continue making another DLCs. E.g. Africa corps :-)

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Re: Barbarossa End Scenarios Have Objectives that improve Your Position in Next Scenarios

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Sat May 08, 2021 11:04 am

Hi, the ABC objectives in Gates of Moscow and other final conference scenarios are there to give you "milestones". They are as far as the germans are meant to go in this DLC - a) we feel this is really the limit to how far they could've gone b) the DLC is big enough as it is :D

We don't have an objective type that would give you just a milestone as a reward, so we used this type, which seems to confuse players. Apologies for that, perhaps we should simply add a milestone objective reward in the future.

As for the germans going further than encircling Moscow: it should be possible to create this in the scenario editor, and I'm sure the community will step up. It is also possible to create your own campaigns, and there are two mods I think already doing that. If you think this is an interesting project, feel free to try your hand at it.

Cheers!