Race Across France help

Ask, comment, read.
Gonefishing
Second Lieutenant

Re: Race Across France help

Unread postby Gonefishing » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:13 pm

Articwulf wrote:I do the mad dash and just use a tank with Recon to eliminate the spawn points. I have more issues to the south than I do in the north.

Same, I don't think I've ever taken Besançon on time.

Carlec wrote:Wanted to apologize for being a big baby. I was out of line with my moaning. Not sure what was going on in my head, but sorry for bringing down the generally upbeat and helpful forum here. I am embarrassed by my tone of the posts from the other day. The game remains a stellar experience, and while it has quirks, so does every other game. I was happy when it finally made it to the Mac, and I appreciate the hard work by this development team.

It's ok dude, this game is hard. Even reading the manual didn't prepare me for how hard I had to work to learn it. I failed multiple campaigns before finally winning. I highly recommend playing on easy mode to get familiar with HQs, Supply, the Prestige economy, and the scenarios. Easy mode isn't for babies, it's for education. I hope you don't stress too much, because I always say it's better to be bad at games than mad at games. :D