Difficulty

Ask, comment, read.
genBrooks
Brigadier General

Difficulty

Unread postby genBrooks » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:45 am

Hi,

Recently I have been playing UoC2 again after a long time and I have noticed that the game has become noticeably more difficult since the beta tests and the first months after its release.
It seems to me that the difficulty at the HARD level earlier is now at the CLASSIC level
Are my feelings correct or is it just because I haven't played for a long time? :)

Eqqman
Captain

Re: Difficulty

Unread postby Eqqman » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:57 pm

Can't say if it's been getting worse, but I did feel that Classic was already pretty hard when I first tried it.

Danielefc
2x2 Games

Unread postby Danielefc » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:39 am

This must be due to your break :) the only changes that have been made in terms of balance affect difficulty in the other direction.

genBrooks
Brigadier General

Unread postby genBrooks » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am

Danielefc wrote:This must be due to your break :) the only changes that have been made in terms of balance affect difficulty in the other direction.

Thanks for your answer
I try to win the last unacquired badge on Steam (capture all main obj in time), so I set HARD lvl first and of course I had to lower diff to CLASSIC :)
But even on this lower lvl this task isn't easy
Op.Dragon - 6 tries before it happened
Race for France - maybe 15 :mrgreen: , but finally I found a way, took a different (not obvious ;) ) route in the south and do a little bit of a deal with supply trucks