Need more tanks specs on older scenarios

Ask, comment, read.
Ryan
Colonel

Need more tanks specs on older scenarios

Unread postby Ryan » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:12 pm

After the update that gives tanks +2 armor and DD sherman/Herbort Funnies amphibious ability, I wonder If more tanks can be added in older scenarios like “end at elbe”,“plunder”, or "Hurtgen". In these scenarios, US infantry divisions are all equipped with M10s (M10 is much better than sherman before the update)and not a single sherman can be found. In newly added scenarios like "ruhr assult" or "unthinkable", I see a lot of sherman and DD ones. I wish the older scenarios can also have a few. (It won't take long to simply replace some M10 with shermans)

Danielefc
2x2 Games

Re: Need more tanks specs on older scenarios

Unread postby Danielefc » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:54 pm

At some point I am planning to do a quick(!) revision for this reason. Currently knee deep in work on the first expansion however, so I don't know when there will be time :)

Cheers!

Ryan
Colonel

Unread postby Ryan » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:29 am

First expansion! Let me guess, Invasion of Poland, France, or North Africa? Can't wait :D

TrailblazingScot
Cadet

Unread postby TrailblazingScot » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:14 pm

If the expansion covers the invasion of France, Greece or Crete then it would be appropriate to include a mechanism for the British to evacuate their units and those of their Allies. He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.

Danielefc
2x2 Games

Unread postby Danielefc » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:55 am

Hehe - We'll announce what the expansion covers within a month'ish, if we manage to stay on schedule :)

Cheers!