Where do I put the scenarios??

Post your scenarios here.
gfc1963
Cadet

Where do I put the scenarios??

Unread postby gfc1963 » Wed May 30, 2018 4:56 pm

New to this forum but not the game! Downloaded a scenario and thought I had put it in the right place in the UOC scenrio folder on my PC. But when I load the game and try and find the scenerio it is nowhere to be seen! Do I have to do something else first?

uran21
2x2 Games

Re: Where do I put the scenarios??

Unread postby uran21 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:06 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I did the following: go to Load Game than Open Saved Games Folder than navigate to Unity of Command folder than user and scenarios. Copy scenario there.

To play it go to Main Menu >>> Scenario >>> User Generated Scenarios.

Good luck with it. :D

gfc1963
Cadet

Unread postby gfc1963 » Thu May 31, 2018 5:50 pm

uran21 wrote:Hi and welcome to the forum!

I did the following: go to Load Game than Open Saved Games Folder than navigate to Unity of Command folder than user and scenarios. Copy scenario there.

Sorry but I can't see them!! I got the game through Steam and I put the scenario in the folder within Steam and the UOC folder and then scenarios. I did what you said when I wanted to play the scenario but it does not show up!

gfc1963
Cadet

Unread postby gfc1963 » Thu May 31, 2018 5:58 pm

gfc1963 wrote:
uran21 wrote:Hi and welcome to the forum!

Sorry but I can't see them!! I got the game through Steam and I put the scenario in the folder within Steam and the UOC folder and then scenarios. I did what you said when I wanted to play the scenario but it does not show up!

EDIT - - - My mistake!!! Had another go and this time and followed what you said to the letter and it works!! Many thanks!