Scenario: Taiwan pushed back to China

Post your scenarios here.
Detonator
Second Lieutenant

Scenario: Taiwan pushed back to China

Unread postby Detonator » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi, all. I just finished all official campaigns recently and think it will be fun to make some scenario maps.
While looking at the terrain, I just found an interesting area that is similar to where between China and Taiwan.
So, if you are familiar with the history between China and Taiwan, you will be instantly aware of it.
All this scenario is to hypothesize Taiwan already landed the east area of China. And then now you need to push back deep to china.
And pay attention to the brief. It is a bit hard to get a brilliant victory if you have no luck.
Welcome to comment and have fun. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JeffinMNUSA
Captain

Re: Scenario: Taiwan pushed back to China

Unread postby JeffinMNUSA » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:59 am

Good one-who was I playing? The Japanese? That damn air power just don't stop beating on you! In the endgame you want to drive against the objective and not beat on the enemy armor any more than you have to. Who was the enemy? The Nationalist Chinese?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Detonator
Second Lieutenant

Unread postby Detonator » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:30 am

JeffinMNUSA wrote:Good one-who was I playing? The Japanese? That damn air power just don't stop beating on you! In the endgame you want to drive against the objective and not beat on the enemy armor any more than you have to. Who was the enemy? The Nationalist Chinese?

Thank you. I am glad you enjoy it. :)
You may know currently China was once not communist.
FYI, Chinese Civil War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_War
So, this scenario is basically Communist V.S. Republic.
The communist almost won the battle and the lost Republic retreated into the last east island Taiwan that is still alive now.
After WW2, Republic of China in Taiwan once planned to take back those lost lands but never has a chance. This scenario is an imagination about that.

JeffinMNUSA
Captain

Unread postby JeffinMNUSA » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:50 am

OK thanks! Good one and I hope to see more like this!
JeffinMNUSA

Detonator
Second Lieutenant

Unread postby Detonator » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:00 am

JeffinMNUSA wrote:OK thanks! Good one and I hope to see more like this!
JeffinMNUSA

With your courage, there's a thought just flashing into my mind. That's about Normandy landings battle. And it will be also a hypothetical scenario what if Germans already knew the Allied's plan and pretended they weren't aware of it, but secretly moved lots of armies heading for there very early?

I just do some search about Normandy landings, and recall there's a fitting location of a played map. The job is under taking. Please wait for a day or even sooner. ;)

Detonator
Second Lieutenant

Unread postby Detonator » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:55 pm

JeffinMNUSA wrote:OK thanks! Good one and I hope to see more like this!
JeffinMNUSA

Hi, I have just make a new one.
It's on a new topic "Normandy what if Germans already knew? "
Good luck and have fun. ;)

JeffinMNUSA
Captain

Unread postby JeffinMNUSA » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:17 pm

I am looking forward to it!

Detonator
Second Lieutenant

Unread postby Detonator » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:25 pm

JeffinMNUSA wrote:I am looking forward to it!

Haha, take a break!