[RT]Barbarossa 23.07. - 19.08.41

Post your scenarios here.
Nebulas
Captain

[RT]Barbarossa 23.07. - 19.08.41

Unread postby Nebulas » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi @ all,
attached my newest scenario "Unternehmen Barbarossa" continuing on 23.07. untill 19.08.41.
It based on the original frontline of "Heeresgruppe" north + middle incl. the encirclement of smolensk.

Playtime about 1 h.
AI movement in the first turn about 1 min.

Cheers,
Neb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Arctic-Nation
Major

Re: [RT]Barbarossa 23.07. - 19.08.41

Unread postby Arctic-Nation » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Righto, did this one once more. Got a BV this time, which is a nice change of pace because most of your scenarios screw me over with one little objective - though always because of a slight misjudgment on my part.

In all, it's rather easy. Soviet forces aren't very aggressive, and most of the objectives can be captured by encircling the defenders. The most difficult part is the northern sector, where you really don't have all that many units and there's a lot of elite Soviets in your way. That the Finnish forces are strong enough to break through the Soviet lines (especially with a little air support) and take Leningrad helps a lot there, though. Not very historical, but hey, exploits are exploits. Still, Narva might be a tough nut to crack without that Finnish excursion. Detaching a panzer unit should definitely be possible, even considering the losses taken by slugging through the forest. You have so many panzers around Smolensk that recycling some of them to the north might actually be the best option. And if not, six air attacks are enough to hurt even a heavily dug-in unit.

addme
Newcomer

Unread postby addme » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Tomislav, the log is already attached on screenshot :)

"RuntimeError: check add_steps: illegal reinforcement"
"Add Mee"

JeffinMNUSA
Captain

Unread postby JeffinMNUSA » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:50 am

Neb;
Good one! Fast moving and challenging with all kinds of landscape wrinkles that have to be negotiated. I missed by 2 step points down in Gomel but hey-I'd rather come close on the first try than score any number of BV's afterwards. I prefer Russki player scenarios for some reason or another, but will definitely be getting back to this one at some time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.