Luna to Lenigrad lost prestige

Let's keep only one thread active per scenario. What do you think about a particular scenario. Was it too easy, too hard? Did you win or lose at first? Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.
Carlec
First Lieutenant

Luna to Lenigrad lost prestige

Unread postby Carlec » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:44 am

Hi everyone...I think this may be a bug...but maybe I am missing something. I am praying Black Turn for the 3rd or 4th time. I was playing the Luna to Leningrad scenario tonight. I went into the scenario with about 1800 prestige from the previous scenarios (quite proud of myself for getting two brilliant victories). However, at the end, it basically took all of my prestige from me. I actually played it a second time and it happened again. I don't remember this happening last time.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Re: Luna to Lenigrad lost prestige

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:32 am

There used to be a bug, in some very early versions of the game, which produced similar situations.

Please check your version, go to: Main Menu -> Credits. At the bottom of that page, there is the version number.

If it's not 1.04d or 1.05, you should upgrade.

Carlec
First Lieutenant

Unread postby Carlec » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:19 pm

1.04b

I thought maybe something like that had happened because I had to quit mid-session...and then come back. I rarely ever do that.

How do I upgrade? I looked on the menu and didn't see a way. Is it somewhere here on the main site?

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:20 am