Stalingrad BV in 2 turns - Put your schwerpunkt where your mouth is

Let's keep only one thread active per scenario. What do you think about a particular scenario. Was it too easy, too hard? Did you win or lose at first? Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.
Sjarlatan
Colonel

Stalingrad BV in 2 turns - Put your schwerpunkt where your mouth is

Unread postby Sjarlatan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWI6ALmWR5Q

I first managed to do this around 2 years ago, but as I didn't have any working screen recorder(Laptop GPU...), I've waited till now to release this strategy upon the world. (God, I am way to pleased with myself.)

This strategy dawned upon me while doing something completely different. I had been focusing on the top bridge... What if I put all my efforts towards this bridge? SCHWERPUNKT, baby!
Using this strategy may play out in different ways. The main objective of the southern axis of attack is to weaken the strongest unit, but I have also managed to pierce this area, and had a complete encirclement of practically all Soviet troops by the second round.

Replay file also included, and I can upload other ones if people are interested. I may also provide a more elaborate analysis of this map if anyone would be interested. :roll:

Cheers! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

von Schweinewitz
Second Lieutenant

Re: Stalingrad BV in 2 turns - Put your schwerpunkt where your mouth is

Unread postby von Schweinewitz » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Damn it! :shock:

Great job, Sjarlatan! Inspiring; think I should concentrate more on cutting the enemy's supply lines instead of too carefully watching mine.

AceOSpades
Cadet

Re: Stalingrad BV in 2 turns - Put your schwerpunkt where your mouth is

Unread postby AceOSpades » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:27 pm

Bravo!