No Prestige BV Axis Campaign Strategy

Let's keep only one thread active per scenario. What do you think about a particular scenario. Was it too easy, too hard? Did you win or lose at first? Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.
ssg_butcher
Captain

Re: No Prestige BV Axis Campaign Strategy

Unread postby ssg_butcher » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Final Thoughts
Well that's it! I apologize for my grammar and perhaps any mistakes I may have made. The time I did get to spend on this was during my 4 month olds naptime. If she did wake up I would do my best to finish the scenario while distracted. If anyone has any questions feel free to comment and I will do my best to provide an answer.

And to the creators:
What a terrific game!! I applaud you gentlemen!!

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:48 pm

ssg_butcher wrote:What a terrific game!! I applaud you gentlemen!!

Thank you! :)

Also thanks for the exhaustive AAR. These AARs are a great resource for other players, I'd like to encourage more players to share their experiences too.

Kitsune Cavalry
Cadet

Unread postby Kitsune Cavalry » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 pm

This definitely looks extremely useful, and when I get the game soon, I'll be sure to refer to this.
"If economists could be seen as humble, competent ponies on the level of mailmares, that would be splendid."
-John Neighnard Keynes

Hetstaine
First Lieutenant

Unread postby Hetstaine » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:59 am

Nice work . Maikop was the biggest stumbling block for me too, i ended up doing similar, just got those panzers shooting ahead and threw caution to the wind :D
Its the internet man, people are coming out with all sorts of crazy quotes ! - Friedrich Paulus

ssg_butcher
Captain

Unread postby ssg_butcher » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:47 am

Hetstaine wrote:Nice work . Maikop was the biggest stumbling block for me too, i ended up doing similar, just got those panzers shooting ahead and threw caution to the wind :D

Thanks!! At the time I wasn't sure if I would be able to complete the "prestigeless" campaign as I had set out to do. Funny thing is I had not identified Edelwiess as a potentially tough scenario, however tough scenarios like Baku and Kuibyshev I was able to complete on the first try during that particular playthrough.

Although after playing Red Turn, it makes taking Maikop seem like a stroll in the park.

kamerad
Second Lieutenant

Unread postby kamerad » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:34 pm

ssg_butcher, could you post replays?