New e-commerce Provider

Post your technical problems here.
Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

New e-commerce Provider

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Please note that we changed our e-commerce provider to BMT Micro today. If you encounter problems with ordering, please either post here or email us: support at unityofcommand.net

Our exisiting customers should be unaffected by this. If you need to re-download for any reason, we promise to always provide you with a link to do so. Again, for any issues of this sort, contact us at the support email address.

Cheers! :)

emptyfool
Cadet

Re: New e-commerce Provider

Unread postby emptyfool » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:23 pm

EDIT: Hey nevermind this! They approved my next order and I'm downloading the game right now, awesome!

Hey sup, I ordered the game via the BMT thing, used paypal but it seems like they denied my order, I tried again and asked why they said I need to place my order with my full name, I ain't got a last name, even on my legit ID card. fyi:I'm from Indonesia :), paypal let me use a "." (dot) as my last name. I asked them (BMT) for a workaround but they seem to be not responding. I can't wait to play the game! :p Should I try placing another order now and see if this one get denied again or I think I'll wait for your reply Tomislav!