looks like a jam... please help

Post your technical problems here.
conboy323
Second Lieutenant

looks like a jam... please help

Unread postby conboy323 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:32 am

Uh - oh. Have a message that I can't progress in campaign (it's over) because i didn't get a brilliant victory in the gallop star scenario (stalingrad 1942-1943) when I needed one... only, I haven't played the gallop star scenario. I have attached a picture of the offending issue. Note that I won the Orel-Briansk scenario with a decisive victory and should have advanced. now the campaign is over.

please advise - how do I advance - what do I not understand here?

thanks -- all your answers to-date have been spot-on!

conboy323
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aesqe
Marching band

Re: looks like a jam... please help

Unread postby aesqe » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:43 pm

@conboy323: unfortunately for you, you'll actually need a brilliant victory in Don Offensives to be able to proceed to Gallop/Star :)

When you mouse over the scenario name in the lower right corner, the tooltip is telling you what kind of victory you need to achieve - in the scenario currently selected on the map.

I hope that makes sense :D The manual is possibly better at explaining this (Chapter 4., page 39.)

conboy323
Second Lieutenant

Re: looks like a jam... please help

Unread postby conboy323 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:49 am

Thanks! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I didn't get notification you had responded. Your responses to my queries are always clear and to the point. Thanks again!