User Scenario list empty

Post your technical problems here.
lgreen666
Second Lieutenant

User Scenario list empty

Unread postby lgreen666 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Hi there,

I have version 1.04d Mac with all three campaigns - I had originally purchased via Steam but you allowed me to swap over to your d/l version [many thanks]

My query is that I have most of the user generated scenarios and have played a good many [an excellent addition to the game!] but when I went to Scenario>User Generated Scenario today there was nothing there, no list. I think this is the first time I have gone to load one since d/l Black Turn [been too busy with that]. I have double checked and they are all still in:
/Users/xxxxxx/Library/Application Support/Unity of Command/user/UoC User Scenarios
What can I do? Please advise

Leopold

aesqe
Marching band

Re: User Scenario list empty

Unread postby aesqe » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi Leopold :)

the scenarios should be in "/Users/xxxxxx/Library/Application Support/Unity of Command/user/scenarios" folder, not in "/Users/xxxxxx/Library/Application Support/Unity of Command/user/UoC User Scenarios".

Please try moving the files into the "scenarios" folder and let me know if the scenarios show up!

lgreen666
Second Lieutenant

Re: User Scenario list empty

Unread postby lgreen666 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Hi

Yes that worked - sorry to have been so stupid! I realise what I did wrong was to put the folder onto the Finder sidebar for easy access of adding new scenarios and I renamed it in the Finder sidebar without realising that would change the name of the actual folder... very stupid of me

Thanks for getting back so quickly

Leopold