Cursor Flickering

Post your technical problems here.
luczed
First Lieutenant

Cursor Flickering

Unread postby luczed » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Well, the cursor flickers constantly and it didn't happen in previous version. I also have the latest video drivers (AMD) and mouse drivers (Logitech), running Windows Seven x64 Professional Edition.

aesqe
Marching band

Re: Cursor Flickering

Unread postby aesqe » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:13 am

@luczed: when you say "previous version", do you mean that this started to happen after you've updated Unity of Command to a newer version?

Does the flickering happen in both windowed and fullscreen mode?

luczed
First Lieutenant

Unread postby luczed » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:17 pm

By previous version, I mean anything pre Black Turn DLC (haven't been playing for a while). The cursor does flicker in windowed mode also, but as soon as I move the mouse out of the game window it stops doing it, also when I launch the game for like a split second the cursor changes colour to black with a white border, then returns to the standard Windows 7 white one and flickers.

The cursor has been the same I have when on my desktop since I bought the base game when it came out (no Idea if I am supposed to have a special UoC in game cursor of any kind), but now it flickers.

Also worth noticing: it only flickers when I move it, if I stand still the cursor is good.

fierman
Captain

Unread postby fierman » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:29 pm

win 7 pro, 64 bit here as well, but nvidia card & drivers. No cursor flickering at all: not in windowed, neither in fullscreen mode. I guess that can sort of rule out a OS problem.

aesqe
Marching band

Unread postby aesqe » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:15 am

@luczed: I'm sorry, but I really don't know why this is happening to you :/

I searched the web for some answers, and usually people who've had this problem conclude that it's a buggy graphics card driver.

luczed
First Lieutenant

Unread postby luczed » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Thanks, it's nothing unplayable, i'll reinstall the drivers and hope for the best.