Supply Network button causes Replay to Start

Post your technical problems here.
HolyDeath
Captain

Supply Network button causes Replay to Start

Unread postby HolyDeath » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:55 pm

This might be a minor issue, but I've noticed - when trying to put together my AAR - that after checking Supply Network units start to act, even though I didn't press Play or SPACE to fire the replay. It is somewhat a problem when I try to evaluate supply situation and then try to check out specific units, because each time I do so, I need to pause and press Turn Back button. While not a problem in game, this makes watching actual replay a bit annyoing. Just throwing it there to make sure 2x2 Games will know and probably fix if needed/possible.

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Re: Supply Network button causes Replay to Start

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:58 pm

I am aware of this, but I can't give you a timeline on the fix. As you say, it's not exactly critical.

There is a workaround though: if you use the hotkey "S", the problem doesn't happen ;)

Cheers!

HolyDeath
Captain

Re: Supply Network button causes Replay to Start

Unread postby HolyDeath » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Thanks for the workaround, this will surely help!

I didn't even expect this to be fixed anytime soon (or at all) to be honest, with DLC around the corner and knowing that you're working on a new game already. I was rather aiming at pointing out this bug in case you'll plan on using the same engine in the future, to let you know where to plug the hole in the system. It's good to know you're aware of this.

Good tidings.