Prestige Lost - Mac ?

Post your technical problems here.
colenso
Cadet

Prestige Lost - Mac ?

Unread postby colenso » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:17 am

I'm playing the game on a Mac (v1.02) and I've noticed that at the beginning of the Case Blue scenario (Axis Campaign) that my prestige drops 200 points for no good reason. I've seen people posting similar stories and was wondering if this is normal or some sort of bug in the Mac version? I'm attaching a pic of the campaign record for your consideration. Many thanks.

Regards,

Colenso
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Re: Prestige Lost - Mac ?

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:53 am

This is a known issue with 1.02. You should upgrade at least to 1.03 (or 1.04 when it comes out in a few days).

Ask your distributor for a re-download, I've updated all of them to 1.03. If they don't offer a re-download, send an email to support at unityofcommand.net and we'll arrange the download for you.

colenso
Cadet

Unread postby colenso » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 pm

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've downloaded the game on December 2nd from the Mac Game store and it still downloaded the 1.02 version. Unless they gotten the new version in the last few days I'm guessing they do not have it. Would it possible to get a link for me to download the updated version? Thanks again.

Regards,

colenso

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:55 am

colenso wrote:Would it possible to get a link for me to download the updated version?

Yes, email support at unityofcommand.net