TESTING Version 1.02

Ask, comment, read.
Danielefc
2x2 Games

Re: TESTING Version 1.02

Unread postby Danielefc » Mon May 14, 2012 3:30 pm

Tomislav Uzelac wrote:Oh, thanks for giving everyone ideas which require us to do a lot of work Daniel :roll:

You're most welcome - I aim to annoy ;)

Just remembered that I forgot to mention that I also got some warnings when getting the file. Will need to get the DL-link again if you need details. Can't remember if it was McAfee or Google chrome that warned me... :oops:

EDIT: Just remembered it was Google Chrome... i need some sleep!

spillblood
Major General

Unread postby spillblood » Tue May 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Haven't noticed any serious bugs yet. It's cool that you can undo single actions now. I agree, it'd look better if the units would move back when you undo a move instead of jumping back, 'cause every other unit move in the game is animated, so it looks a bit out of place.

Danielefc
2x2 Games

Unread postby Danielefc » Sun May 20, 2012 7:02 pm

I've run two full campaigns now and I've tried to undo alot of moves (randomly) and have watched both campaigns in replay. So far no problems :)

Tschemo
First Lieutenant

Unread postby Tschemo » Mon May 21, 2012 6:13 pm

The new patch is great - mainly the Undo button. I haven´t encounter any bugs yet but in German campaign (scenario Baku), the objective marker (the info that will appear when you hit the Objective button) is out of screen. I am not sure whether it was also before or came only with the patch 1.02.