HELP!!! Please

Ask, comment, read.
jpjones2
Second Lieutenant

HELP!!! Please

Unread postby jpjones2 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:40 pm

No one really seems to respond to my previous requests for help. First, no matter what I do, I can't seem to view .usg files on my MacBook Pro. It it impossible to get it into the Saved Games folder within the game. Would someone please give me a detailed, step-by-step way to view .usg files? Thank you.

Secondly, I can't seem to find any help with the 2nd and 3rd Kharkov scenarios. I am getting slaughtered, no matter what I do. All troups are out of supply by the end of the 2nd turn. I'm not totally stupid (well, maybe) as I've achieved Decisive Victories in Edelweiss and Case Blue, but I can do absolutely nothing on these 2 scenarios.

In a couple of other strategy games that I have purchased, I have received help in their forums, often within minutes of posting a question or request for advise. Is that too high of an expectation with UoC?

Thank you, in advance, to whomever offers to help me.

dmcheng
First Lieutenant

Re: HELP!!! Please

Unread postby dmcheng » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:51 am

Why are you trying to view USG files? They are saved game files and only usable if you load them while you're in the game.

If you are trying to place a USG file into the proper folder, I think it is ~/Library/Application Support/Unity of Command.

dmcheng
First Lieutenant

Unread postby dmcheng » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:41 am

Here's my 3rd Kharkov game, where I made some serious blunders but still pulled out a brilliant victory by a thread. I lost my 2nd Kharkov saved game so I'll have to play it again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jpjones2
Second Lieutenant

Unread postby jpjones2 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Here is the Error Message that I get:

The document “3rd%20Kharkov%20BV.usg” could not be opened. Unity of Command cannot open files in the “Unity of Command Document” format.

Any advice? Thanks again.