Problems running game in a window

Post your technical problems here.
stemed
Cadet

Problems running game in a window

Unread postby stemed » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:44 pm

hi,
I have downloaded a demo version of the game and it seems good to me (except for some things that I'll maybe explain elsewhere)
anyway, the game is good and I could purchase it , but I have problems running it not in full screen mode: under options -> window I can only set one screen definition (1024x769), but that is too big for me, so all the bottom part of the window is outside the screen and this makes playing impossible!
Is there anything that i can do for this?
Greetings for Italy!!

Tomislav Uzelac
2x2 Games

Re: Problems running game in a window

Unread postby Tomislav Uzelac » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Hi stemed,

you can set more than one resolution! Click on the box where it says 1024x768, delete that and type in whichever size you want, e.g. 1280x800. There are some limitations: width must be at least 1024, and height must be at least 600 (so 1024x600 is minimum size).

Also width should not be more than 2x height. If you type in some illegal size, it will simply revert to previous value.

stemed
Cadet

Re: Problems running game in a window

Unread postby stemed » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Ok, now I get it. The problem was that i was trying to lower both with and height, and the box returned to default settings. Now i can run the game in a window without problems. That limitation was not so intuitive maybe something that explains it could be useful.
Thank You for the quick answer!